So go ahead, try it.
Get a 24h trial access in order to see all the data of these companies, as well as obtain detailed information about your counterparty.Get trial access
Who is Seldon.Basis useful for?
- The Seldon.Basis software helps you find potential suppliers and contractors in order to carry vetting and financial analysis.
- Using Seldon.Basis helps to mitigate tax risks.
- It also helps you complete a wide range of tasks, such as looking-up government contracts, verifying contractors, or viewing the financial situation of suppliers.
- Seldon.Basis helps mitigate tax risks and detects affiliated companies.
- The ability to check a contractor's creditworthiness and financial situation
Marketing Consultants and Sales Managers
- An indispensable tool for finding potential clients, analyzing their financial situation, and segmentating markets.
- It even lists those involved in any business decision making – from company executives to founders.
- Seldon.Basis enables you to check the details of certain companies.
- Here, you can verify information regarding individuals entitled to act without power of attorney.
- Seldon.Basis identifies interconnected companies and detects unpaid debts.
- Our software is great for business intelligence and contractor vetting.
- It spots short-lived companies and their affiliates.
Get the extract from EGRUL and EGRIP in one click, and check whether one address or phone number is associated with multiple companies. Use the relevant base of phone numbers collected from 8 public sources.
You can view the connections between companies and their affiliates using our interactive platform, which provides information in a user-friendly way.
Express Analysis of Financial Indicators
The balance sheet feature calculates a company's liquidity, solvency, financial stability, profitability, and net assets.
Our eventfeed feature allows you to see the activities of whichever companies you select, allowing you to stay up to date the minute something changes.
Arbitration and Enforcement Proceedings
Find out how reliable a certain company is. See what arbitration cases it was involved in, what the outcome was, and who was involved in the case. Check the presence of enforcement proceedings.
Government Contracts and Suppliers Blacklist
When you need information regarding government contracts concluded by legal entities or entrepreneurs, Seldon.Basis provides all necessary information enabling you to determine whether a company fulfills its contractual obligations.
Seldon.Basis evaluates the stability of legal entities using the Federal Tax Service method. Additionally, our score will help determine whether authorities might find faults in your activity.
Before closing a deal, Seldon.Basis enables you to make sure your potential partner isn't amidst bankruptcy proceedings.
Seldon.Basis is available in German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Chinese, Turkish and Bulgarian. You can feel at home and get information about companies in your native language.
Information Disclosure by Issuers
Using Seldon.Basis helps you stay informed of the activity of joint-stock companies. The published reports provided on the Seldon.Basis platform enable you to react quickly to any changes in company activity.
Financial Stability Score
Check if the company is able to fulfill its obligations.
CIS сompanies NEW
View the profiles of СIS countries' companies, establish contacts and international relations.
Get the extended access plan and check the reliability of your potential partners or suppliers from Belarus.
Right at Your Fingertips
Bankruptcy of companies, enforcement proceedings, presence in the blacklist of suppliers and disqualified persons, and trademarks have been added to the Tracking section for you to keep track of the activity of certain companies.
Our data in your system
You can get information about companies and entrepreneurs not only from the website. Configure the integration with certain systems and the data will start flowing in automatically.Details
Their only difference is the period of use – from 24 hours to 1 year.
Exporting companies is unavailable in a 24 hours plan.